The primary tasks of AMS Phase 1 were to gather and assess the data, develop and evaluate a model, and work through and test the overall AMS methodology for a limited section of the I-210 corridor. Click the links below to learn more about how the AMS team undertook these tasks.
- Modeling Approach for AMS Phase 1
- Gathering and Assessing Corridor Data
- Selecting and Modeling the Phase 1 Test Area
- Selecting an Incident Scenario
- Simulating an Incident and Intervention
- Displaying Simulation Results
- Assessing Costs and Benefits
Complete information on the process and outcomes of AMS Phase 1 can be found in the AMS Phase 1 Report.